Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BEAD SWAG!!!! They're HERE!

YIPEE!!! I recently recieved my beads from my bead soup blog party partner, Brandy Thomason McNair of Bella Vita Jewelry and they are gorgeous! (see her amazing work here: bellavitajewelry.net and bellavitajewelry.blogspot.com)

I'm very inspired by the color scheme she chose and the amazing focals that she included. I've got plenty of ideas brewing in my mind, and I can't wait to share with you all the finished piece!

The whole idea of the bead soup blog party is to get you out of your comfort zone and working with colors, beads or materials that you may not be used to, prompting you to think outside of your normal parameters. I'm so glad that I am a part of this project because I was instantly inspired and found what I think is the perfect composition for my beads. I'm also challenging myself by sticking to a few colors and maintaing the scheme that my partner sent me. It's definitely a new way of working for me, but so far, I love the results! Now, if I can only get Brian (my boyfriend) to let me bead rather than rubbing his feet, i'll be in great shape!

And now, without further ado....the SWAG!!



3 comments:

  1. A very interesting collection of beads, so many lovely colors to work with. I'm looking forward to seeing your reveal. See you at the hop.
    Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a beaded bead? I LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lotsa fun there with all that color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Have a fabu-lo-rific day!